Bargaining between the QUFA and Administration teams is currently under way. This section contains alerts for the current round of bargaining as well as archives from previous rounds.
- A Celebration of Solidarity and Support Sep 1 2011
- You Are Invited to a Celebration of Support and Solidarity! Aug 29 2011
- IMPORTANT: Results of the QUFA Ratification Vote Aug 27 2011
- Summary of the 2011-2015 Tentative Agreement between QUFA and the University Administration Now Available to QUFA Members Aug 23 2011
- News from the Job Action Committee 4: Crisis and Reservations Aug 17 2011
- Bargaining Alert 18: Tentative Agreement Defends Against Administration's Attacks
- Bargaining Alert 17: From Collegial Governance to Coercive Management
- Bargaining Alert 16: If There is a CUPE Lockout
- Bargaining Alert 15: Why QUFA Needs a Strong Strike Mandate
- Bargaining Alert 14: Administration Tables "Monetary Package"
- Bargaining Alert 13: What the Administration Wants To Do To Your Pension
- Bargaining Alert 12: Urgent Bargaining Developments
- Bargaining Alert 11: Degrading the Work Environment
- Bargaining Alert 10: Clarifying the Issues
- Bargaining Alert 9: Summary of SGM Bargaining Report
- Bargaining Alert 8: What can you do for your QUFA Bargaining Team?
- Bargaining Alert 7: The Deteriorating Working Environment at Queen's
- Bargaining Alert 6: The Tone of Negotiations Sours
- Bargaining Alert 5: Bargaining Has Begun
- Bargaining Alert 4: The Financial Picture
- Bargaining Alert 3: Bargaining Update for Fall General Meeting
- Bargaining Alert 2: The Provincial Bargaining Environment
- Bargaining Alert 1: Voice Your Concerns - Oct 27 2010
News from the Job Action Committee
- Job Action Committee News 4
- Job Action Committee News 3
- Job Action Committee News 2
- Job Action Committee News 1
Other News and Information
Archives from the 2008 and FLABU and SABU bargaining rounds, as well as from QTC bargaining, can be found here.