The current Collective Agreement expires 30 April 2015.Bargaining meetings with Queen’s began on 20 January. Stay tuned to your email, to Voices and to this page for updates and key information.
During Bargaining, this site provides information about job action preparation. It will be reactivated again in 2019.
- Compensation and Conciliation (#10)
- Preparation for Conciliation (#9)
- Negotiations Continue (#8)
- Administration Files for Conciliation (#7)
- Pension Developments (#6)
- The Good News and the Bad News (#5)
- "Scope," and the Maintenance of the Professional and Scholarly Environment (#4)
- “Teaching- Focused” Appointments (#3)
- Bargaining Continues (#2)
- Collective Bargaining Has Begun (#1)
Stay tuned for periodic updates on the progress of bargaining.
On 1 October 2014, QUFA Members met to discuss Compensation in preparation for 2015 negotiations. Materials for this meeting were:
On 24 November 2014, QUFA Members met to discuss Pension options in preparation for 2015 negotiations. Materials for this meeting were: