- QUFA Annual Event: This year, instead of a lecture, QUFA is hosting a workshop on “Illness and Disability: Know Your Rights, Protect Your Future” on April 16, 2-3:30pm, University Club. There is more information on the topics and presenters here. Please RSVP to Elizabeth Polnicky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- QUFA Spring General Meeting: Please join us April 17 at 1:15pm, Ellis Hall Auditorium, for our Spring General Meeting. Watch for formal notification and an agenda package by email.
- Open Sessions of QUFA Council in April and May: Please note that QUFA Council on April 10 (1:30pm) and May 16 (1:30pm) will be open sessions. In April, Provost Harris will visit to talk about University responses to provincial budget cuts. In May, Michael Conlon from the Ontario Confederation of University Faculty Associations will visit to talk about responses to Ford Government initiatives more broadly. See here for details. All QUFA Members are welcome to these sessions.
- Quaff with QUFA: Our end-of-year quaff will follow the Annual Event (see #1) at 3:30-4:30pm, April 16, University Club. All QUFA Members are welcome, even if you don’t attend the workshop.
- QUFA Nominations: QUFA nominations are open for selected positions on the Executive, for Council and for other standing and ad hoc committees. There is more information in this month’s Voices.
- “Sexual Violence Involving Queen’s Students” Policy: The Office of the Provost invites comments from the Queen’s community on proposed changes to this policy. Please see here to read more.