- QUFA Benefits Review Sessions: As part of a review of our current benefits package with Great West Life, there will be two information sessions to review what we have, how it’s used and how it compares with what’s available on the open market. This will be followed by a QUFA-led discussion about benefits. Plan to attend Wednesday, October 19 at 1:30-3pm (Kingston Hall 200) or Thursday, October 27 at 9:30-11am (MacCorry B176).
- World Day for Decent Work on Campus: Join QUFA, PSAC, USW and CUPE for a lunchtime rally outside Richardson Hall on October 11 at 11:30-1:00. Come out, have some pizza and show your support for good jobs at Queen’s!
- Unit Visits: Does your unit have unique concerns about working conditions you want QUFA to know about? Do you and your colleagues have questions for the Association? If so, contact Leslie Jermyn (details below) to make arrangements for a QUFA visit to your unit in the coming months.
- Professor Homa Hoodfar Released from Prison: The Concordia University Faculty Association is pleased to announce that Professor Hoodfar has been released from jail in Iran and is now back in Canada. They thank us for our contribution to their campaign.
- QUFA Meetings: See here for all QUFA and related events. QUFA Council meets October 18.