- QUFA Benefits Review Survey: As part of a review of our current benefits package with Great West Life and following the information sessions held in October, there will be an e-survey sent by the University to all Benefits Plan Members to seek their input.
- Unit Visits: Does your unit have unique concerns about working conditions you want QUFA to know about? Do you and your colleagues have questions for the Association? If so, contact Leslie Jermyn (details below) to make arrangements for a QUFA visit to your unit in the coming months.
- QUFA Annual Lecture – Save the Date: We are pleased and proud to announce that Maggie Berg and Barbara Seeber, authors of The Slow Professor, will join us to talk about ideas on February 15, 2017. Save the date and stay tuned for more details.
- QUFA Meetings: See here for all QUFA and related events. QUFA Council meets November 18 and the Fall General Meeting is December 14.
- The Fall Term Break Task Force Town Hall is scheduled for November 10 @ 5:30 pm, 202 Robert Sutherland Hall, for further open consultation dates see here.
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission Task Force Open Consultation Sessions – The TRC Task Force is hosting open consultation meetings, each of which will focus on particular themes including
- Indigenous Faculty/Staff and Indigenous Research
November 7, 2016, noon-1:30pm, Room 202, Robert Sutherland Hall
- Academic Programming
November 7, 2016, 3:30-5:00pm, Room 202, Robert Sutherland Hall
- Awareness and Climate
November 23, 2016, 4:00-5:30pm, Isabel Bader Centre for Performing Arts
Individuals or groups who wish to participate in one or more of the consultation meetings are asked to RSVP via firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm their attendance.